Saturday, August 25, 2012

A $2 Fix

This was the state of my jewelry drawer: old jewelry gift boxes like this with items messily tossed in. I can't remember the reference, but saw the idea to keep jewelry in a medicine container - the plastic kind with the days of the week on the top where you put all your pills in corresponding boxes. I looked and found a couple but I never could get over the price [it's cheap plastic certainly not worth more than $5!], days of the week [It made it look like I was planning out my jewelry by day], and the limited amount of space [there were anywhere from 5- 14 boxes within each container].
 

So I was very happy to find this while perusing the aisles of Hobby Lobby. It's meant to store jewelry-making supplies, but I knew it would just fit the bill.

So for $4 (I bought two), my jewelry drawer, is looking much neater and, of course, there's more room. No more tangled earrings and chains for me!

1 comment:

ruth burton said...

You remind me of me on this.