Friday, February 7, 2014

Momentum

With the recent purchases, I feel like I am nearing the finish line and it's motivating. Here are the chairs we purchased from Overstock with the chairs I would like to get from World Market if they're still available. We did make the purchase of the beaded chandelier from Zulily. It hasn't come yet and I'm having some remorse because this one from West Elm is on sale for just a bit more and I love it as much, if not just a tiny bit more. 
I'd like to do some DIY art on the wall so I'm looking into some ideas and deciding if I want to keep it light, dark for contrast, or go metallic. Ugh, this is such a good exercise to let me know I am not a designer. I love seeing it more completed but I really don't enjoy the process. Making decisions and purchases stresses me out!

1 comment:

ruth burton said...

This is pretty classy, Jess. My vote is to definitely go lighter. You're accomplishing good things.